Tuesday, May 28, 2013

20 days FB free made me realize and learn so much

As I sit and reflect on what the Lord has taught me on this Facebook free journey. I know that it is not only FB that is a distraction from the more important things but electronics period. I was still not doing the other things I should have been doing but rather playing on the iPad, my phone etc. We lived without these things before. I think I can do it again.
I am having a hard time coming to terms with the fact these things are in our lives and people forget to live real life. I am really trying to make some changes in my home to better our lives without these distracts.
I am not saying these things are bad but a major distraction. Yes it is convenient to text a friend about something or send a FB message. It's also nice to hear that friends voice and be heard also. I am still enjoying these electronic devices just with a little more FaceTime and a little less screen time.
The Lord and taught me to love as he has loved us. He has showes me what is important in my life. He has changed me and transformed me. I am growing closer to my best friend Jesus Christ. Forever I well be his child.
<3

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting