Thursday, May 9, 2013

Facebook free day 5

When I began this journey I didn't think it would be so tempting to check up on what people are doing in there lives. I really want to see how that Birthday party went, if that pregnant momma had that baby, how the sick are feeling, how the weekend trip went, or how the weather affected someones weekend plans. I really want to see what my far away friends and family are doing by what they posted on Facebook. Why is this the only way to communicate? I feel kind of depressed to not have this as an option to see how people are doing. It is disheartening how often people will or will not contact you. Everyone has become FB addicts. Sending invites, little messages and words of encouragement over a FB post. If you receive a text, email, a phone call (by the way I am not a phone talker) or even a real letter in the mail from me. It is my way of reaching out and communicating the old fashion way because you and I need social interaction the old fashion way. Going to resist the urge to reactive my Facebook account. Doing my own social experiment. Day 5.

-Blessing to All

1 comment:

Thanks for commenting