Sunday, May 19, 2013

how far are we suppose to go for friends

It has been 16 days since I have seen a Facebook status. My children are still asking for me to post that to fb. I am hoping after time they well not ask any more. They are like me and want to share what they do at home with friends and family.
Since signing off I have realized who I would stay connected with. Only those people I call, text and email. I like staying connected so this has been hard.
Some circumstances came up this weekend that has me thinking how far are you suppose to go for friends? How much am I to put my neck out there. Jesus died for us. What I am feeling is I am suppose to die for my friends. Even if they choice not to love or respect me. With this situation I am feeling what Jesus felt. I am that type of person to put my life on hold for friends. I will continue to be that person. It is who I am and I will always be. I know others will not understand why I do this. As a christian I have that responsibility to show the world Jesus. A simple smile to dieing for someone is who Jesus is through me. How far well you go? John 15:13

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting