Monday, February 10, 2014

reflecting

I had this awesome opportunity to go to Hawaii for my anual training.  I am so glad I jumped on that plane after the year I had.  It was so refeshing. I had lots of time to think, to relax and recharge. Something I truly needed. God knows what we needed and when we need it. I told myself I will have fun, and I will enjoy the ocean. It is such a scary place to be.I learned it can be refreshing, energishing, powerful but also peaceful. Watching the sunrise and set on such a beautiful place I found God in a big way. My fears are being changed into things of the past. I am truely looking foward with no fear.
We all need that time to reconnect with God. Weather you find a few minutes in the morning before the kids wake up, or at night before you close your eyes or on a beach in Hawaii find that time to connect, reflect and talk to your heavenly father.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting