Friday, March 15, 2013

Love Languages

  I heard of this book The 5 Love Languages by Gary Chapman. I knew I needed to get it and find out my Love Language. I also needed to know Jeremy's Love Language. What do you know we have the same top two Love Languages ( If only we could speak the same dialect) Acts of Service and Physical Touch. I really didn't think the Physical Touch was one of mine because I was never a huggy person or liked being really close to others. Ask my Aunts and Grandparents I never wanted to hug them. LOL I grew up and now really like hugs.

  Things have been rough to say the least since we got married. Between a new born and the Air Force life was crazy from the start. Moving to Alaska was going to be better we thought. Our problems followed us and added another sector in to that relatives living close by. The Lord has got us through some stuff and well continue to grow us closer to him.

   Its hard to believe that things are as good as they are now. From time to time things still come up. The Lord reminds me of what I have and what I can do to make it work. A family that prays together stays together was the theme of my devotional this morning after a confrontational night God knew what I need to hear at just the right time. I look to God at all times because with out him I am nothing. The Lord gives me strength in the storms. I well praise him always.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting