Wednesday, March 13, 2013

Finding my voice and being me

Sidney at tolmi state park may 2009 
As I wake up before my girls to start my day right in the word of God I find myself growing, learning and finding my voice in this world. I have conquered a lot of demons in my life. Ones that keep coming back to haunt me. Not any more. With the power of prayer and praise. God well guide me and mold me in to the women he made me to be. Learning to let go of many things that I can not control has been hard but I am at peace with life and those things I can not control. Only God is in control. I hope as I share my story and struggles that others we learn and grow as I have. God is not done with me yet. I well continue to grow and becoming a women of God.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting