Tuesday, March 5, 2013

Humble is wisdom

 I am truly blessed to say I am a Technical Sergeant select in the Alaska Air National Guard. My devotional for March 3rd was titled Scientific Selflessness.When pride comes, then comes shame; But with the humble is wisdom. Proverbs 11:2  
Tech School 2001
 Everything that lead up to the happenings on Saturday were all Gods doing. I was informed of this opportunity to sew on another strip in October. My first thoughts were I have lots to do to get prepared. I started to prepare myself and my resume. I also started to get overwhelmed and scared. How was I going to do this interview process. I have never done it before. With Gods help and letting him work in me. I got though every step of this process.
 I am so thankful for all those who encouraged me and let me know it is OK to humbly share what I do and what I can do. Many people struggle with sharing there talents etc. I for one didn't want to boost or be filled with to much pride.

Swearing in the Alaska Air National Guard

Airmen Leadership Graduation
 Authority makes some people grow- and others just swell. I well use this opportunity and blessing to grow in every way I can. Thank you for all that prayed encouraged and showed me the way. God is so good.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting