Monday, March 10, 2014

Learning the hard way

God lets us go through things sometimes so we learn through mistakes. We all have the choice to do the things we do. Some times those choices we choice make us fall. We can learn and grow from these things. We don't have to beat ourselves up. We can forgive ourselves for our mistakes. These mistakes and learning experience usually lead to the most change and learning. These things stick for a life time. God doesn't put us through things just because. We can take every situation good or bad and use it to grow and learn. God is the center of my life and heart. Sometimes the things of this world take over and lead me in the wrong direction. God forgives, I forgive. I learn, I grow and I move on. Lets all learn something from our mistakes. God loves us and does the very best for us.

Job 34:2

“Hear my words, you wise men; listen to me, you men of learning.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting