Wednesday, March 12, 2014

Dancing in the storm

Life keeps throwing curve balls. I keep trying to dodge them. Its not easy and most of the time they hit me. I try to look on the bright side. I try to change my perception on things. To dance in the storm. All I can do is keep dancing. No matter what life brings I keep looking to God for all things. He is my comfort. My healer. My one and only. I hope others can see this too. With out God we are nothing. With him anything is possible. I keep my eyes focused on him. He will lead me through this storm to the the other side. I trust in him even when I can't see the things he is doing in my life. Is it hard.Really hard at times. I want to give up some time. throw in the towel of this thing called life. no body said life was going to be easy. I just have to trust and keep my head above the waves. I will make it through this life. I fall down, I will get up even stronger.
Just like the girl scout promise.
On my honor
I will try to sever God and my country,
to help people at all times and
to live by the girl scout law.




1 comment:

  1. You can dance dance dance! Know that your dancing partner is God. He is always willing to dance, carry, walk, run, or just hold you.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting